Due to a high demand for MORE, we are excited to announce, we have heard you and answered the call. After a decade of service inside the homes of thousands of patients, We are tearing down the Walls in order to promote good health and safety wherever it’s needed! Although we contract with Healthcare giants such as United Healthcare, CMS, Aetna, Cigna, and many more, we have also answered the call of expansion! We have ﬁnally designed a program that captures the idea of keeping people safe and healthy while working, playing, learning, etc.
We are now present for you at job sites, healthcare facilities and even schools. We are proud to be A Hug Away, inc!
We help reduce your EMR!
We are now offering the same great services to business and government entities alike. We welcome the opportunity to work with private, and public sectors such as city, state and federal entities. We will go where we are needed such as construction sites, school campuses, churches, and healthcare facilities, hospitals, and will even go as far as to Mars [NASA] if the opportunity presents itself.
A Hug Away Certifications And Awards
AWARD-WINNING HEALTHCARE PROVIDER
- Best Home Health, Hospice, & Home Care Company, 2016 & 2018 (Katy Healthy Living)
- Choice Readers Award, 2020 & 2023 (Living Magazine)
- Port of Houston Authority Small Business Enterprise certiﬁcation (SBE) Metro Small Business Enterprise (SBE) Certiﬁcation #3405
- A+ rating for 15 years with BBB
- Prime contractor for CMS.gov for 13 years
- Licensed for entire state of Texas
- Licensed and Certiﬁed to service all ages
- HQAA Certiﬁed for Medical Equipment
- BOC certiﬁed for Medical Equipment
- Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)
- Woman Business Enterprise (WBE)
- Small Business Enterprise (SBE) (construction Only) Persons with Disabilities Business Enterprise (PDBE)
- Federal SBA
- Veteran Owned
- Disabled Vet Owned
What We Offer
Whether we are needed in the home, facility or workplace – we can still be found to be A Hug Away. These are a few of the services we offer:
- Job site safety evaluation Dehydration Therapy Wound Care
- Vitamin infusions
- Vital Sign Cheeks
- Physical and Occupational Therapy
- Medical Equipment
- Diabetic Testing Supplies Prescription-based IV Infusions
- Disease education and treatment safety
- Osha certiﬁed consultants Reduction in EMR Deﬁbrillators
- First aid kits for ofﬁces PPE- N95 respirators
- CPR and other life saving classes
To lower your EMR by preventing on the job injuries by bringing together our team of Medical experts and OSHA experts to focus on your needs.